About Me

All original photos that I have used can be located in my blog on here, named: ALL USED PHOTOS.... Any constructive criticism is much appreciated and I encourage it nonetheless. I am 19 years old, going to college to be a nurse. I am happily engaged to the man of my dreams. I write, draw, paint, shoot photography and edit pictures. I edited every picture on here to give it more of a feel for the story and what the characters would look like, basing it on an original photo that I have managed to find. If you have any questions, I will happily answer them. Thanks for looking!

Chapters and Stories

Monday, January 3, 2011

Irresistible: Chapter 1 Darkness



“Ungh,” I moaned, placing my hand to my forehead. A deep bass guitarist was plucking away at my brain. The pills were not doing a good job at keeping away hangovers. Rolling on my back, I opened my eyes.

“Oh my God, I’m blind,” I whispered. I pushed my hand to my eyes to feel them. Nothing was obstructing my view. 

“What the fuck?” I asked mostly to myself. What did I do last night?

I felt my stomach and grazed against my clothes that I was wearing last night. At least that’s a good sign.
I tried to look around, but all I could see was nothing. No light, no color, just complete blackness. I felt along the floor and could feel the soft brush of dirty metal beneath my fingertips. I don’t have metal floors. I felt around blindly, blinking my eyes just in case.

On my knees, I pushed my hands foreword, my fingers making a soft dragging sound on the floor. I crawled forward, unsure of what I would find and then I heard a faint brushing sound not far in front of me.

“Hello?” I asked, shakily.

A long pause.

“Look…I don’t know who you are, but-” I gulped. “I think I might be blind.”
Nothing.

Car keys, I thought to myself. I searched in my pockets to find my car keys, but came out empty.

It wasn’t the first time I had found myself somewhere strange after a party, but I had never woken up without one of my senses.

“H-hello?” I called out. The tiny hairs on my skin prickled and my nerves tensed making me want to be quiet.
The sound of clothes shuffling behind me made me jump and whip around, gasping. My heart pounded in my eardrums along with a tiny annoying ringing sound.

My mind started racing as to what could have made the sound, but as soon as I started thinking crazy, I had to get a grip. I closed my eyes, or at least I thought I did, and took a deep breath. When I opened my eyes again, I wasn’t panicking.

I merely stood up and put my hands out, just to make sure there wasn’t anything near me. I spun around in a circle and was only met with the slight, but cold, breeze that my body made.

I wasn’t really sure what I was doing, but as long as I felt like I was in control, I wasn’t going to freak myself out with the possibilities. It was probably my imagination or someone from the party.

I took in a deep breath and held it as I walked forward, arms stretched out in front of me. Within three steps, my hands grazed something cold, smooth and firm. I flinched back, but pushed myself forward to feel that it was only a rock. Lots of rock. I felt up and my hand just barely touched the ceiling which was also stone. So I was in a stone 
room. Who do I know that has a stone room in their house?

“Oh my God,” I whispered. I turned and put my back against the wall. My heart started to pick up, again. I slapped my hand against my forehead and ran my fingers through my hair.

What if I’ve been kidnapped? What if I left with an ax-murderer? I thought, crazily.

“Oh my God!” I cried. I gasped and covered my mouth in case I was supposed to stay quiet. What if the person heard me? What if whoever it was is coming to get me? What if there were dead women, who had been in the same situation as I was in, in the room with me?

I sucked in a breath to calm myself, again. I can do this. Just have to find a way out first.

I pushed my hands along the stone walls to feel any type of door.

Nothing.

I began slowly shuffling my feet along the floor while I stretched one arm along the wall and the other in front of me.
Within four feet I reached another wall.

“Corner,” I thought out loud. I then pushed myself foreword. Eight steps and I reached another corner.
I took another step to follow the wall and a rough shuffling in front of me made my heart pick up. I opened my mouth, but quickly covered it with my hand.

I pushed my back into the corner to calm myself.

“H-H-Hello?” I asked as I trembled. Please don’t kill me, I thought to myself.
No answer.

“Shit,” I whispered in a small cry. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the stone. Slowly, I scooted down to the floor and silently cried.


----------    ----------

BAM!

I jerked awake and light busted into my eyes. I screamed and pushed myself into the corner, covering my eyes.
The echo from my scream and whatever loud noise it was bounced off the rock walls.

“She’s awake!” A man’s voice rang out with a slight British accent. I opened my eyes and jerked to look at who it was. “You haven’t killed her yet!”

When my eyes focused, I saw a man with floppy black hair in a black outfit. His face had sharp features and I noticed him looking at me from a doorway, smiling. It put me on edge, but at least I wasn’t blind.
I noticed the doorway was on the wall that I hadn’t quite got to.

“Look at her, Triston. She looks like Hell,” the man in the doorway said, looking over at something in the room. I followed his eyes and saw a dark figure in the diagonal corner of me.

The figure was looking straight at me which made me back up more into the stone walls. He didn’t make me feel very good either.

“Oh! You two haven’t met!” The dark haired man exclaimed, even putting his hands over his mouth. “Well here, no reason to hide in the corner, Triston!” The black haired man opened the door wider and the light hit Triston in the face.

Triston threw up his arm to shield his eyes.

“There we go!” The black haired man said, pleased with himself. I couldn’t help but stare at Triston, who gradually began to let his arm down to glare at the black haired man who merely chuckled.

Triston was pale with sunken in cheeks. He wore a pitiful, white wife beater and some dirty, holey jeans. His brown hair was ruffled; sweat drenching his skin and clothes. Then he turned his glare to me. I could have sworn that his eyes flickered like an animals. I quickly looked away.

“Look at her,” the black haired man said, shaking his head. “The sight of you scares her…That’s okay. Maybe you’ll like Dev a lot more.” The black haired man smiled and every hair on my neck stood up.
The man walked to me and I stood up, eyes wide with fear. He smiled at my discomfort and offered his hand. I backed away from him and the smile went away from his face.

“You’re coming with me, darlin’” the man said, eyes narrowing into my soul. There was something wrong with the way he looked. I looked over at Tristan in the corner. There was an empty spot on the ground where he had been.

“Ahh!” I heard the man squeal. I looked and Tristan had the black haired main around the throat. The black haired man laughed.
Everything went fast.

Tristan was suddenly flying in the air and the man with black hair suddenly had his mouth open, revealing….fangs? I didn't stand around to figure it out.

I went running off toward the door, but was suddenly in the air. I was then on the ground in seconds, coughing and gagging. My head throbbed and I thought I actually saw stars. The loud bang of the door slamming came to my ears. It took a second, but I rolled onto my back and looked up only to see blackness again. I put my shaking hand to the back of my pounding head. It was wet and sticky. Tears started prickling the corners of my eyes because it hurt so much.

I couldn’t remember where I was. I laid on the hard floor with my mouth ajar. My eyes slowly started to droop. It felt like I hadn’t slept in days.

There was a hissing noise from somewhere in the room, breathing in and out. A loud bang came from somewhere that sounded like flesh hitting rock.

“Shit!” A raspy, male voice screamed. It echoed off the walls of the room. I jerked awake, but it was so hard to stay awake.

I licked my dry lips and closed my eyes. “Where…am I?” I whispered, but I couldn’t tell if the words left my lips.  
I heard movement somewhere, but I wasn’t sure if it was just my imagination. Everything started to feel numb and I almost felt like I was flying. My hair was whipping around my face and onto my back. I raised my hands up to feel it, but I didn’t feel anything.

“Hey,” a man’s voice called. I sucked in a breath and looked around. I could only see black, so instead I lifted my hands up.

A warm hand met mine, thickly wrapping in between my fingers. I tried a lazy smile. It was only a dream anyway.

“Hey,” I whispered, as if knowing him all my life.

“What’s your name?” The man whispered back. I swallowed nervously as his breath trickled on my skin. His voice brought chills to my skin as little zaps of energy flowing between our hands.

“Mona,” I answered pausing for a breath. “But everyone calls me Molly.”

“Why?” The man asked. He placed his free hand underneath the back of my head. He gingerly touched a spot on my head and I

“Why what?”

“Why do they call you Molly when your name is Mona?” I

“Because…I liked dolls when I was younger and my first name begins with an ‘m’,” I replied. “What’s your name?”

“Snap out of it, Mona,” the man replied.

“I’m tired,” I whispered. The hand slipped out of my hand and onto the back of my head.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, but the sound of a sucking noise came to my ears along with a small, almost unnoticeable moan of pleasure. I frowned.

“What are you doing?” I asked. I put my arms out and I felt his face.

He jerked from my touch and then there was air.

“Where’d you go?” I forced myself to sit up.

Creeaaak!

I looked as the door began to open. Light filled into the room.

I shielded my eyes and saw that it wasn’t the black haired man, but it was a woman. Who stared directly at me and smiled in a threatening sort of way.

“Hello Molly,” the woman whispered, fangs coming out as she said my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment